Lara J Designs is currently looking for a new project manager to start November 17th.
Lara J Designs is a small graphic design company located in historic downtown Cartersville, Georgia. We have a staff of four including three graphic designers and a project manager. Lara’s sweet dog, Charlie, also comes to work with her most days. We have a professional, yet creative and laid back environment. We are open from 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday thru Friday.
This is a part-time Project Manager position starting November 17th. The perfect candidate would be one who has excellent customer service, communication and organization skills. Any graphic or web design experience or knowledge is a definite plus. Must be able to work well in a close environment, as we have an “open office” setup with desks all in one large workroom.
• Client management and communication
• Scheduling of graphic design projects
• Keeping projects on track and organized
• Attending networking functions as a representative of Lara J Designs
• Quoting and invoicing clients
• Web content management
• Managing business Quickbooks account
• Keeping Lara J Designs social media up to date
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients
• Excellent grammar & spelling
Secondary Skills – not required, but ideal
• Graphic Design experience (previous work experience and/or college courses)
• Website design and/or development experience
• Social Media Campaign Management
• Copywriting (Especially technical copywriting)
Deadline for Resumes
Resume and Portfolio (if applicable) must be sent in via email to email@example.com prior to Friday, November 7th for review.