All of our website designs are completely custom made! Websites range in size from a basic contact/information starter site with just one page up to a full-scale website with a shopping cart to sell products. You may view some previous work on the portfolio page. Browsing these sites may also give you some ideas of what you might want on your own site.
Before starting your website design, please fill out our website questionnaire. Answering these questions will help us get a good sense of where you would like the design of your new website to go.
basic informational website design
starting at $2,000
– includes custom design, 3 pages, and ability to log in and make changes yourself (WordPress Content Management System)
e-commerce website design
starting at $3,000
– includes custom design, 3 informational pages, installation and setup of up to 10 products, shipping and payment processing, and ability to log in and make changes yourself and manage your new online store (WordPress Content Management System with WooCommerce)
Lara J Designs will maintain your website for you if you choose not to have an administrative back-end to manage it yourself. We can also maintain your website if you do have an administrative band-end and simply do not have the time. Minimum 1 hour – billed at the end of each month. We do not have a base monthly fee, so if you do not change anything on your website, you are not charged anything. Please ask us for any additional questions for your particular need. – $70/hour
Prices do not include domain name registration or hosting. For more information about what you need and what companies we recommend, please visit our Website Hosting Page.
WordPress Security Maintenance
$40/month/website (10% savings if you pay per year, $432)
If you don’t want the hassle with WordPress software/plugin updates, we are more than happy to do that for a fee of $40 per month, per site.
This service includes:
– BackupBuddy on-hosting backups or set up a dropbox backup for them (If you are on WPEngine hosting backups will be done through their system)
– WordPress Update & Plugin Update Management
– 15 minutes of WordPress phone support per month
For more information on why you need to keep up with your WordPress Software, please visit this link
**Does not include technical support caused by hosting issues. We HIGHLY recommend WPEngine hosting for all WordPress sites to avoid any problems**